Group 10 a.m.: And the winners are...

I've tried to come up with the winner team (the one that will represent us next Monday), but I need you to remind you of something:

Some of you didn't give me your evaluation formats of the following teams:

  • Architecture (Rosa, Samuel, and Ruben)
  • Touristic description (Jesus, Arturo, and Fabian)

I need them in order to select the winners. So far, according to the evaluations I received, the best presentation has been the one related to the architecture of New York, but I haven't graded all the presentations yet (that's why I need your formats!).

If you can, send them right away to my email.

Thanks!!

posted under , |

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

Teacher Valeria
View my complete profile
Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

    Translate


Recent Comments