Level V: Correlative conjunctions homework

Hi there!

Please copy the following sentences in your notebook and then answer them for tomorrow:

1. We will go to the movies _____________ tonight __________tomorrow night.
2. Yasmin invited ______________Carl _______________ Jane to the party.
3.  _______________Ivan ______________ Albert like hip hop.
4. I will be on time  ________________  I get a ride to school ________ walk.
5. ____________ Mom _______________ Dad insist that I practice an hour a day.
6. _____________ India ____________Africa were studied in geography this year.
7. I want to go ________________ to Disneyland _______________ to Sea World.
8. I will be your friend ______________ you stay here ____________ move away.

0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home

About Me

Teacher Valeria
View my complete profile
Powered By Blogger
Powered by Blogger.

Blog Archive

    Translate


Recent Comments